- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Flowers Only
- Complete Distillation without staged extraction
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Madagascar
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
Our Ylang Ylang Complete aroma is flowery and sweet in a way that will delight your senses.
A remarkable general tonic for the entire body, Ylang Ylang is a natural regulator of oily skin and can work great on both mature and youthful skin types. For those looking for more luscious locks, Ylang Ylang is known to stimulate the scalp and promote fuller and thicker hair.
Be careful where your source your Ylang Ylang. There is a moderate risk of skin sensitization in the Ylang Ylang oil from Comoros (but not in the oil from Madagascar) due to the presence of isoeugenol.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade". Visit www.ByFaithMassage.com for further information.
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- Excessive use may cause headaches or nausea. Possible sensitizer; avoid use on hypersensitive or compromised skin and children less than 2 years of age.
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.