Lavender - High Altitude
High Altitude Lavender
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- AKA: High Elevation Lavender
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Flowers Only
- Farming Method: Wildcrafted
- Nation of Harvest: France
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
Our High Altitude Lavender is the most powerful version of Lavender we've ever sampled. With an unusually high levels of the constituents below, it will be the most effective lavender on the market as an anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Anticoagulant, antimicrobial, antitoxic, etc.
It carries a deep, powerful scent, which is not as sweet as our other offerings, but very bold.
Linalool Content: 37-38
Linyl Acetate: 42-43
Most companies sell a “lavender” that’s actually a mixture of several different lavender species to keep a consistent scent and lower cost, but they fail drastically in comparison to real, pure, Lavandula angustifolia. We offer 3 different Lavandula angustifolia oils, each of which are from a different region and hold vastly different qualities, aromas, and uses.
Lavender is the most popular and most often used essential oil here in the United States. Lavender is one of the most commonly used oils due to its versatility and pleasant scent. It can be safely applied to a broad array of conditions, such as soothing burns, taking the sting out of insect bites, calming headaches and anxiety, as well as, invigorating the senses.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.