- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- AKA: Blue Gum Eucalyptus
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Extracted From: Leaves
- Farming Method: Organic
- Nation of Harvest: Portugal
- Size: 10ml (1/3 ounce)
Blue Gum Eucalyptus essential oil has a fresh, camphoraceous aroma and is used worldwide for its decongestant, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is the most important and most well-known of all the Eucalyptus essential oils which are distilled from the many Eucalyptus species of trees growing throughout the world.
Among its many properties, E. globulus is antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory and can be used to address skin, ear, nose and throat problems, urinary ailments, fevers, and arthritis.
By Faith Essential Oils:
By Faith Essential Oils are the simply the highest quality essential oils available online. We are a massage therapy / aromatherapy clinic in Texas who needed top quality essential oils to use in our clinic, but was unable to locate any on the market which met our standards at reasonable prices. We then began purchasing oils directly from the best farms, distillers, and distributors in the world, purchasing, testing, and rejecting hundreds of samples along the way in pursuit of only the best, and have began using them in our clinic as well as selling directly to our customers in 2015. We only sell directly to consumers or wholesale to pharmacies, which is how we can we can offer higher quality at lower prices. We have no distributors or middlemen. We advertise as "Clinical Grade", as we consistently test to prove higher quality and higher purity than the companies claiming "Therapeutic Grade".
Oil Safety Information:
- This oil holds GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) with the exception of the information listed below:
- “Blue Gum” is more powerful than other forms of Eucalyptus and can be a skin irritant when not heavily diluted. Do not apply to sensitive skin areas and avoid usage on the face of young children or elderly individuals.
- We do not recommend internal use or undiluted skin application of any essential oils unless under the direction and care of a qualified medical professional. See our FAQ for more information.
- Products and information from By Faith have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.